CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY LANCASTER
LANCASTER AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS – SERVING APPLE VALLEY, VICTORVILLE, LANCASTER, AND ALL OF CALIFORNIA
Car accidents pose a serious risk to all motorists. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, the attorneys at Parris Law can provide expert legal counsel and aggressive representation. Our Lancaster auto accident attorneys live by an unwavering commitment to defending the rights of those who have been harmed by the negligent and reckless actions of others. If you or a loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury, we can help your family file a personal injury lawsuit against the liable parties for compensation. In the event of a loved one’s death, we can complete the work necessary to file a wrongful death lawsuit so that you and your family can continue the grieving process. Our car and auto accident attorneys, proudly serving Victorville and Apple Valley, are available for free consultations. Contact our Lancaster law firm today to schedule a no-obligation case review.
- Car Accident Lawsuits
- Common Causes of Car Accidents
COMMON CAUSES OF CAR ACCIDENTS
Our auto accident attorneys can review your case and determine your claim eligibility. The following common causes of car accidents may be grounds for civil litigation:
- Drunk-Driving – Driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs can greatly reduce a person’s cognitive and motor skills.
- Reckless Driving – Speeding, driving too fast for conditions, failing to signal, and exhibiting a general disregard for the safety of other motorists can cause an accident.
- Inattentive Driving – Driving while on a cellular phone, adjusting the radio, reading, or eating, along with driving while fatigued and paying little attention to the road can cause an accident.
- Automobile Defects – A defective automotive component, such as a faulty brake part or a defective tire, can result in a dangerous loss of control over the vehicle.
- Road Defects – If the road is poorly designed or poorly maintained, it can cause an auto accident. Our Lancaster auto accident attorneys can help ensure that the liable parties are held accountable.
If you have been involved in a truck accident, motorcycle accident, or car accident, our Lancaster auto accident attorneys can help. Apple Valley, Victorville, Lancaster, and Antelope Valley residents can rely on the lawyers at PARRIS Law for sound legal counsel and unwavering representation.
CAR ACCIDENT LAWSUITS
Motorists have an obligation to obey all traffic laws and to exercise caution when driving, as operating a motor vehicle is a great responsibility. A slight lapse in judgment or a moment of inattention behind the wheel of a car can produce tragic results. Unfortunately, many motorists exhibit a wanton disregard for the safety of other motorists by driving recklessly and negligently. Motor vehicle accidents cause injuries to a large number of Americans every year. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, there were 2.6 million injuries and 42,642 deaths in 2006 – approximately 30,000 of those fatalities (70 percent) were occupants in passenger cars and light trucks. If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident, our auto accidents attorneys can help. Serving Victorville and Apple Valley from our Lancaster law firm, we will work tirelessly to ensure that your legal rights are protected.
If it can be shown that you or a loved one was injured as a result of another party’s negligent and reckless actions, you can obtain financial compensation for damages. Depending on the circumstances, it may be possible to obtain financial compensation for medical costs, rehabilitation costs, loss of wages (including future wages), and pain and suffering. If a loved one has been killed in a car accident, we our dedicated Lancaster auto accident attorneys can help your family recover funds for medical costs, funeral costs, loss of income, and the emotional anguish associated with the loss of a family member.